System Modification and Retrofits
CPC has a portfolio of successful improvement and retroﬁt projects from data centers to utility power generators. By replacing legacy components with modern devices, your system can realize improvements in reliability, monitoring capability, fault diagnosis, and decreased periodic maintenance. Converting or upgrading control schemes can improve system operability, reliability and maintenance flexibility, as well as decrease the effect of unplanned outages on other facility systems.
• Upgrade legacy protection relays
• Modiﬁcation of control schemes
• Generator Protection Panel Retrofits
• “Seamless Transfer” control upgrades
• Improved protection schemes
• Generator Control Schemes